LXV Hyrbid Caravan
The LXV Hybrid Caravan provides the confidence to explore and camp in the harshest outback conditions in a full-height luxurious caravan.
Modular, rugged and truly self-contained. The LXV is a go-anywhere off-road caravan.
Outside, the LXV Hybrid Off-Road Caravan boasts enormous storage capacity for everything you could possibly need.
An electric awning covers the signature MTC ergonomically designed stainless steel slide-out kitchen that features hot water, stainless steel sink and a 3 burner gas stove, under kitchen storage and a large stainless steel bench.
Along with the kitchen, the LXV has 2 pantry drawers for ample food storage and a 95 ltr slide-out fridge with 2 separate compartments that can be set at variable temperatures, such as fridge or freezer.
The front vented storage compartment offers storage for 2 gas bottles and 2 jerry cans; plus, additional space for fire wood and rubbish.
On the driver’s side of the LXV, 2 large marine carpeted compartment offers generous storage for a small BBQ, generator, table and chairs.
Inside, the LXV is pure luxury with the convenience of an internal toilet, shower and vanity, a pillow top innerspring queen size bed and a table for 4 people to dine in comfort.
Internal cabinets for clothing awaits, diesel powered hot water and heating at a flick of a switch, Bluetooth audio connectivity, DVD, TV and radio amplified by the external winegard digital aerial.
The interior lighting is enhanced throughout the LXV with the integration of 2 roof mounted sky lights.
Keeping interior temperature under control is easy with the LXV, through the use of double glazed windows, an efficient reverse cycle air conditioning (optional) and a 12v Sirocco fan.
The LXV rides on the smooth MTC off road independent trailing arm suspension with extra ground clearance and over 30 degrees of departure angle.
Having the same wheel track as most off-road vehicles the LXV will follow the same path as the tow vehicle which gives stability and confidence when towing.
The hot dipped galvanised heavy duty chassis supports the German manufactured light weight fiberglass composite insulated walls and roof panels.
With Redarc 240 volt AC, 12 volt DC and constant stand-alone 280 watt roof-mounted solar panels, the LXV camper generates electricity where ever you go.
Staying off the grid is easy
The collected energy is stored in two 105 Amp deep cycle AGM batteries, which comes into use when external power is unavailable.
Furthermore, the LXV is bundled with reverse cycle air conditioning (optional) and a 12v Sirocco fan.
Body & Chassis
- German manufactured composite fiberglass insulated roof and wall panels
- Heavy duty structural hot dipped galvanised chassis and draw bar construction
- Mountain Trail’s independent coil suspension with interchangeable stub axles
- 12 in electric off road brakes
- 3500kg off road tow hitch with hand brake
- 17” x 8”, 6 stud alloy wheels with all terrain tyres (285/70 R17)
- Underbody wind down spare wheel
- 4 heavy duty wind down stabiliser legs and heavy duty jockey wheel
- Front and rear mounted mud flaps
- 2 chassis mounted recovery points
- Integrated rubberised stone guard and vented storage compartment on A-Frame
- Rear hitch mount received
- Stainless steel badging
- 2 x Jerry can holders
- 2 x Gas bottle holders
- Plush lounge with swivel table
- Commerical grade Vinyl floor
- Premium grade laminate benchtop and cabinetry
- Soft close drawers throughout
- Tall hanging cupboard
- Pillow top innerspring queen size mattress with under bed storage
- Mesh blinds/block out screens over windows and sky lights
- Bulkheads and roof with LED touch lights
- Maximised storage compartments
- Diesel powered ducted heating
- Fire extinguisher
- Twin LED rear light combination
- Clearance LED side lights
- 2 x Double-glazed Euro-style windows
- 2 x Sky lights
- Lockable external door with fly screen
- Electric Awning
- Slide-out stainless steel kitchen and bench with sink and 3 burner gas stove
- 2 x large pantry drawers
- Waeco 95lt Fridge (CFX-95)
- 2 x marine carpeted storage compartments
- Mesh annexe floor
- 1 x 125 ltr food grade plastic water tank
- 1 x 85 ltr food grade plastic water tank
- 1 x 55 ltr grey water tank
- 12v water pump
- Main water pressure regulator
- 3 x Water level indicators
- One piece fibreglass shower cubicle with toilet and shower combined
- Diesel hot water service
- 2 x 140 watt moulded film solar panels
- 2 x 105 Amp AGM batteries
- 30 Amp Redarc Battery Management System (AC/DC/Solar)
- 6-way control panel with individual fuses
- External Waeco 95 ltr Fridge (CFX-95)
- External 2 x Dual USB 12v points, 2 x Auxiliary 12v points & 1 x 240v dual power points
- Internal 2 x Dual USB 12v points, 2 x 240v dual power points & 1 x dual projector inverted (1000 watt) power point
- Fusion entertainment unit with 2 x internal speakers and 2 x external speakers
- 24" LED TV with swivel wall bracket
- Winegard HD Sensor Antenna
- Sirocco 12v fan
- LED lighting:
- 7 x External compartment lights
- 6 x Internal touch lights
- 1 x Awning light
- 2 x Bed reading lights
- Trailer Plug (7-pin flat/round)
- 50 Amp Anderson socket
- Breakaway brake unit
Internal Body Length
|4670mm (15.3 ft)|