FXV 4.7 Family Off Road caravans
Based on the LXV 4.7, the FXV 4.7 Family Off-road Caravan provide families the confidence to explore and camp in the harshest outback conditions with the creature comforts for the whole family
Modular, rugged and truly self-contained. The FXV 4.7 meets the needs for most families.
Outside, the FXV 4.7 boasts enormous storage capacity for everything you could possibly need.
An electric awning covers the signature MTC ergonomically designed stainless steel slide-out kitchen that features hot water, stainless steel sink and a 3 burner gas stove, under kitchen storage and a large stainless steel bench.
Along with the kitchen, there are 2 pantry drawers for ample food storage and a 95 ltr slide-out fridge with 2 separate compartments that can be set at variable temperatures, such as fridge or freezer.
The front vented storage compartment offers storage for 2 gas bottles and 2 jerry cans; plus, additional space for fire wood and rubbish.
The FXV 4.7 includes 2 large marine carpeted compartment on the drivers side offering generous storage for a small BBQ, generator, table and chairs.
At the rear of the FXV 4.7 the ensuite pod can be opened to provide complete privacy for a warm shower and a portable toilet.
Inside, the FXV 4.7 is pure luxury with a pillow top innerspring queen size bed, a bunk with 2 pillow top innerspring single mattresses, and a table for 4 people to dine in comfort.
The FXV 4.7 has internal cabinets for ample clothing storage, diesel powered heating at a flick of a switch, Bluetooth audio connectivity, DVD, TV and radio amplified by the external winegard digital aerial.
Keeping interior temperature under control is easy with the FXV 4.7, through the use of double glazed windows, an efficient reverse cycle air conditioning (optional in the 4.7) and one 12v Sirocco fan.
The interior lighting is enhanced throughout the FXV 4.7 with the integration of 2 roof mounted sky lights.
The FXV 4.7 rides on the smooth MTC off road coil independent trailing arm suspension with dual shock absorbers creates extra ground clearance and over 30 degrees of departure angle.
Air bag suspension can be optioned to create the easiest camp setup with the ability to level the caravan without wheel ramps or stabilizer legs and automatically self level when in tow.
Having the same wheel track as most off-road vehicles they will follow the same path as the tow vehicle which gives stability and confidence when towing.
The hot dipped galvanised heavy duty chassis supports the German manufactured light weight fiberglass composite insulated walls and roof panels.
With the Redarc 240 volt AC, 12 volt DC and constant stand-alone 360 watt roof-mounted solar panels, the FXV 4.7 generates electricity where ever you go.
Staying off the grid is easy
The collected energy is stored in two 100 Amp Lithium batteries, which comes into use when external power is unavailable.
Furthermore, the FXV caravans are bundled with reverse cycle air conditioning (optional in FXV 4.7) and two 12v Sirocco fans.
Body & Chassis
- German manufactured composite fiberglass insulated roof and wall panels
- Heavy duty structural hot dipped galvanised chassis and draw bar construction
- Mountain Trail’s independent coil suspension with interchangeable stub axles and off road dual shock absorbers
- 12 in electric off road brakes
- 3500kg off road tow hitch with hand brake
- 17” x 8”, 6 stud alloy wheels with all terrain tyres 265/70 R17
- Under body wind down spare wheel
- 4 heavy duty wind down stabiliser legs and heavy duty jockey wheel
- Front and rear mounted mud flaps
- 2 chassis mounted recovery points
- Integrated rubberised stone guard and vented storage compartment on A-Frame
- 3 x Rear hitch mount receivers
- Stainless steel badging
- 2 x Jerry can holders
- 2 x Gas bottle holders
- Plush lounge with table
- Commercial grade Vinyl floor
- Premium grade laminate cabinetry
- Soft close drawers and cupboards throughout
- Pillow top innerspring queen size mattress with under bed storage
- Pillow top innerspring single size mattresses with under bunk storage
- Mesh blinds/block out screens over windows and sky lights
- Bulkheads and roof with LED touch lights
- Maximised storage compartments
- Diesel powered ducted heating
- Fire extinguisher
- Twin LED rear light combination
- Clearance LED side lights
- 4 x Double-glazed Euro-style windows
- 2 x Sky lights
- Lockable external door with fly screen
- Electric Awning with anti-flap kit
- Slide-out stainless steel kitchen and bench with sink and 3 burner gas stove with wind guard
- 2 x large pantry drawer
- Waeco 95lt Fridge (CFX-95)
- 2 x marine carpeted storage compartments
- External Ensuite Pod with hard floor
- Mesh annexe floor
- 125 ltr food grade plastic water tank
- 85 ltr food grade plastic water tank
- Water level indicators
- 12v water pump
- 3 way water valve to draw from an external water source
- Main water pressure regulator
- External shower unit with hot and cold water
- Portable toilet
- Diesel hot water service
- Water-less plumbing system
- 2 x 180 watt (360 watts) molded film solar panels
- 2 x 100 Amp Lithium batteries
- 30 Amp Redarc Battery Management System (AC/DC/Solar)
- 6-way control panel with individual fuses
- External Waeco 95 ltr Fridge (CFX-95)
- 2600 watt pure sine wave inverter with automatic AC switch over
- External 2 x Dual USB 12v points, 2 x Auxiliary 12v points & 1 x 240v /inverted dual power point
- Internal 2 x Dual USB 12v points, 2 x 240v/inverted dual power points
- Fusion entertainment unit with 2 x internal speakers and 2 x external speakers
- 22″ LED TV with swivel wall bracket
- Winegard HD Sensor Antenna
- 2 x Sirocco 12v fan
- LED lighting:
- 7 x External compartment lights
- 6 x Internal touch lights
- 1 x Awning light
- 2 x Bed reading lights
- 12v Positive air pressure system
- Trailer Plug (7-pin flat/round)
- 50 Amp Anderson socket
- Breakaway brake unit
Internal Body Length
|4670mm (15.3 ft)|