CXV 3.7 Hybrid Caravan
The CXV 3.7 Hybrid Off-Road Caravan has a compact footprint featuring a pop-top roof design that provides the ability to explore and camp in the harshest outback conditions in absolute luxury without compromising ultimate off-road performance.
Modular, compact and truly self-contained. The new CXV 3.7 is a go-anywhere off-road caravan.
Outside, the CXV 3.7 Hybrid Off-Road Caravan boasts enormous storage capacity for everything you could possibly need.
An electric awning covers the signature MTC ergonomically designed stainless steel slide-out kitchen that features hot water, stainless steel sink and a 3 burner gas stove. The kitchen also features 3 large slide-out drawers plus a large stainless steel bench for ample preparation area.
Along with the kitchen, the CXV 3.7 incorporates a combination fridge-pantry slide with dividers for ample food storage and a 95 ltr fridge with 2 separate compartments that can be set at variable temperatures, such as fridge or freezer.
The front lockable vented storage compartment offers space for 2 gas bottles and 2 jerry cans; plus additional storage for fire wood and rubbish.
On the driver’s side there are 2 marine carpet lined compartments offering a large stainless steel slide-out drawer and a full width rear compartment accessible from both sides of the caravan for table and chairs.
At the rear of the CXV 3.7 the ensuite pod can be opened to provide complete privacy for a warm shower and the portable toilet.
Inside, the CXV 3.7 is pure luxury with the convenience of a diesel heater, a pillow top innerspring queen size bed, club lounge to seat 4 people or sleep a child and a multi-media sound system controlled from either inside or outside the caravan.
Internal storage consists of 4 stainless clothing drawers with a divider in each and cup holders surrounding the club lounge.
The interior lighting is enhanced throughout the CXV 3.7 with the pop-top mesh windows allowing light and ventilation throughout.
Keeping the interior temperature under control is easy with the CVX 3.7, through the use of double glazed windows, an efficient reverse cycle air conditioning (optional) and two 12v Sirocco fans.
The CXV 3.7 rides on the smooth MTC off road independent trailing arm suspension with extra ground clearance and over 30 degrees of departure angle.
Having the same wheel track as most off-road vehicles the CXV 3.7 will follow the same path as the tow vehicle and a lower 2.4m travel height that offers stability and confidence when towing.
The hot dipped galvanised heavy duty chassis supports the German manufactured light weight fiberglass composite insulated walls and roof panels.
With Redarc 240 volt AC, 12 volt DC and constant stand-alone 360 watt roof-mounted solar panels, the CXV 3.7 generates electricity where ever you go.
Staying off the grid is easy
The collected energy is stored in two 105 Amp deep cycle AGM batteries, which comes into use when external power is unavailable.
Furthermore, the CXV 3.7 is bundled with reverse cycle air conditioning (optional) and a 12v Sirocco fan.
Body & Chassis
- German manufactured composite fiberglass insulated roof and wall panels
- Vinyl pop-top roof sides with mesh windows
- Heavy duty structural hot dipped galvanised chassis and draw bar construction
- Mountain Trail’s independent coil suspension with interchangeable stub axles and off-road dual shock absorbers
- 12 in electric off road brakes
- 3500kg off road tow hitch with hand brake
- 17” x 8”, 6 stud alloy wheels with all terrain tyres (265/70 R17)
- Underbody wind down spare wheel
- 4 heavy duty wind down stabiliser legs and heavy duty jockey wheel
- Front and rear mounted mud flaps
- 2 chassis mounted recovery points
- Integrated rubberised stone guard and vented storage compartment on A-Frame
- 3 x Rear hitch mount receivers
- Stainless steel badging
- 2 x Jerry can holders
- 2 x Gas bottle holders
- Plush club lounge with swivel table
- Commercial grade Vinyl floor
- 4 x stainless steel clothing drawers
- Pillow top innerspring queen size mattress
- Mesh blinds/block out screens over windows
- Maximised storage compartments
- Diesel powered ducted heating
- Fire extinguisher
- Twin LED rear light combination
- Clearance LED side lights
- 3 x Double-glazed Euro-style windows
- Lockable external door with fly screen
- Electric Awning
- Slide-out stainless steel kitchen and bench with sink and 3 burner gas stove
- Slide-out drawer with two dividers
- Slide out Waeco 95lt Fridge (CFX-95) and large pantry compartment
- Full length rear marine carpeted storage compartment
- Portable toilet storage compartment
- Ensuite Pod with hard floor
- Mesh annexe floor
- 125 ltr food grade plastic water tank
- Water level indicators
- 3 way water valve to draw from an external water source
- 12v water pump
- Main water pressure regulator
- Diesel hot water service with external hot/cold shower
- 2 x 180 watt mounded film solar panels
- 2 x 105 Amp AGM batteries
- 30 Amp Redarc Battery Management System (AC/DC/Solar)
- 6-way control panel with individual fuses
- External Waeco 95 ltr Fridge (CFX-95)
- External 240v power inlet and outlet
- Internal 3 x Dual USB 12v points and 2 x 240v/inverted dual power points
- 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter with automatic switch over
- Fusion entertainment unit with 2 x internal speakers and 2 x external speakers
- 1 x Sirocco 12v fan
- LED lighting:
- 4 x External compartment lights
- 4 x Internal touch lights
- 1 x Awning light
- 2 x Bed reading lights
- 12v Cabin air pressured system
- Trailer Plug (7-pin flat/round)
- 50 Amp Anderson socket
- Breakaway brake unit
Internal Body Length
|3700mm (12 ft)|